Thursday, May 18, 2017

glitter birthday card

I'll admit, I almost tossed the background of this card because it wasn't turning out how I had pictured it. But I'm glad I didn't, because I really like how it turned out.

I was once again inspired by the Sparkle and Shine Online Card Class, as well as the Paper Smooches May Challenge - flowers.



I used Doodlebug glitter in bright colors to make the background, then I added white die cut flowers and a white heat embossed greeting from Paper Smooches. The scalloped border die is from Pretty Pink Posh.



It's so bright and sparkly. I love it! I hope you like it too. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm soooooooo glad you didn't throw this background away! It's awesome! It's perfect with the white flowers on the front! LOVE LOVE LOVE! THANKS for joining in the fun with our May challenge <3

    ReplyDelete

i love your kind comments :)