Thursday, May 18, 2017

silver foil card

Hi all! I hope you all had a better day than I did. It started out really good, with someone bringing my favorite donuts to the office, but then ended with a coworker chewing me out which was completely uncalled for. Apparently I'm not the only one who has had a problem with this person, so at least I'm not alone. But I'm the type of person who can't stop dwelling on things like that. Sigh. Anyway, this is my crafty blog, so I'll get to the card.

I actually made three cards in the last few days, thanks to being inspired by the Sparkle and Shine Online Card Class. 

I pulled out my Heidi Swapp Minc and the reactive paint and created a silver foil dot background on Gina K silver metallic paper. That was the first time I had used the paint and the cardstock, and I really like both. And I loved them both!



The stencil I used for the background is from Simon Says Stamp. I finished the card with a white heat embossed greeting and die from Neat and Tangled on some vellum. I like how it turned out, but it sure was hard to photograph!

I'll be back in a few minutes with another card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love your kind comments :)