Sunday, May 14, 2017

sparkle and shine

I'm taking the Sparkle and Shine class from Online Card Classes, and I also needed a birthday card for my friend, Mekell, so I made this card.



Mekell loves glitter and gold, so I used both. It was late when I finished, and I needed it for the next day, so I just have the one photo that I took with my phone in bad lighting. That's what I get for being a procrastinator! :)

I used Glitter Ritz glitter on Scor-Tape. The dies are from Mama Elephant (background) and Paper Smooches (happy birthday). I also used a Wink of Stella glitter pen on the black cardstock, so it's really sparkly.

Mekell loved it, and I hope you like it too!

Sorry this is really fast. I'm attempting to get to bed early tonight, as I have been up late every night for the past week. It probably won't happen though! I just can't seem to manage it lately. I get distracted too easily. :)

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love your kind comments :)