Wednesday, August 20, 2014

thank you card

This is the second card I made for my homework in Stretch Your Stamps 2 at www.onlinecardclasses.com:



I started out by using the Dictionary background stamp from Stampin' Up. Then I used various colors of Hero Arts Shadow Inks to stamp flowers from a WPlus9 floral builders stamp set. (I should add links, but I'm feeling lazy and my computer is being very slow tonight. Sorry!) This was the first time I had used this stamp set, and I love it. I used a frame die from Simon Says Stamp to cut and inlay a frame that I had embossed with Ranger's Liquid Platinum embossing powder. I used the same embossing powder to emboss a greeting from Simon Says Stamp. I finished the card by adding clear Wink of Stella to the centers of the flowers. I like how this card turned out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love your kind comments :)