Sunday, February 2, 2014

paper smooches

Happy Sunday all! I'm just popping in for a minute to say I haven't forgotten about this here little blog of mine. I just haven't been creating anything lately. I decided my ever-expanding paper stash is in dire need of reorganizing, so I have been working on that. Hopefully I will be back to crafting things soon.

And I just have to say Happy 3rd Anniversary Paper Smooches!

I have loved Paper Smooches stamps ever since I saw their Halloweenies stamp set a couple years ago. I ordered it shortly after I saw it on Ellen Hutson. I loved it even more when I got it, and since then I have purchased many other stamp sets and dies, and I love them all. They are one of my favorite stamp companies. They are having a lot of fun things on their blog this month, so I encourage you to check it out. You won't be sorry! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love your kind comments :)