Sunday, January 5, 2014

a creative mess

Here we go again! I've tried blogging every now and again on my other blog here, but I'm not the best at keeping it updated. But now I finally have a decent internet connection, so we'll see how it goes. I thought I would leave that blog as more of a personal nature, and write about whatever is on my mind, and then I created this one to share my creative endeavors. I love to have projects. I love making cards, scrapbooks and other memory keeping things, such as Project Life, stitching, sewing, and I have even done a little knitting and jewelry making. And I'm usually willing to try my hand at anything crafty that comes along, sometimes with good results, sometimes, not so much. But I have fun doing it. I would love to be better at baking and decorating cookies and cupcakes, but they usually look better in my mind than they do when I actually decorate them. But no matter what I'm working on, I can't do it without making a mess. My craft table is constantly covered with paper, fabric, books, glitter, pens, and who knows what else. Even when I clean it off, it doesn't stay that way for long. And that is why the saying "a creative mess is preferable to idle neatness" fits me perfectly!

I hope to be back here with another post soon, but right now I'm off to make some cards for the 2014 Cards from the Heart Card Drive while I watch my favorite show - Gilmore Girls. Hopefully, I will have a chance to post some of the cards I made for it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love your kind comments :)